Tupelo exists to encourage families and friends to get outside, connect, and have fun. And we're just getting started. We are looking for curious, creative, kindred spirits to join our team here in Dripping Springs, Texas. Interested? Drop us a note including a resume + video telling us a bit about yourself and how you can help us execute our mission to email@example.com.
Ambassador and Public Relations Coordinator
We're seeking a part-time Ambassador and PR Coordinator to join our growing brand marketing team.
As the Ambassador and PR Coordinator, you will develop strong relationships with Ambassadors and Editors while owning the execution of both evergreen and campaign-based programs including briefing, sourcing, pitching, negotiating terms and usage rights, sending product, and organizing content from these programs.
While the primary responsibilities of this role are within the brand marketing team, you'll get ample exposure to all aspects of a young, fast-growing brand including customer service and operations.
This is a part-time, hourly position based in Dripping Springs, Texas (20 hours a week).
What You'll Do
- Develop, manage, and execute ambassador campaigns, with a main KPI of driving new revenue while managing budgeted costs.
- Review inbound ambassador applications, negotiate engagements with new ambassadors and foster relationships with existing contacts to have a robust roster for consistent content output.
- Brief, prospect, negotiate, and coordinate product sends to key influencers and partners across a variety of channels - Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and others through Grin software.
- Develop and communicate best practice documentation to ensure all content meets brand standards.
- Assist in creating UGC assets for ads.
- Develop and maintain a campaign and content calendar that aligns with business goals.
- Track and analyze performance of PR and influencer campaigns, content, and conversion rates.
- Exceptional time management.
- Relationship-builder: Always thinking of ways to add value to our members and create a stronger bond between tupelo and our ambassadors / editorial partners.
- A strong, natural and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal.
- Balance of both creative and analytical thinking, this person must have the equal ability to cast a campaign aligned with the brand's aesthetic, while delivering on performance marketing goals by being extremely data-driven.
- Personal passion for influencer marketing, discovering new talent, tracking brands and campaigns.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, where iteration and learning is encouraged. No task is too small.
- Scrappy, willing to roll up sleeves, and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to thrive in ambiguity and create a personal path forward.
- Adaptable and flexible and take a proactive approach to your work, with minimum oversight or guidance.
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time, demonstrating an ability to prioritize responsibilities to quickly and effectively meet business goals.
- An enthusiastic and curious mindset for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals.
Nice to Have (but not required)
- Experience working in influencer marketing, or agency
- Experience with technology platforms like Grin, Dovetail, Fohr.
- Experience working with a DTC brand a plus.
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Professional growth opportunities
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.