34" x 21.5" x 26"
Materials and Finish
In-Pool Depth Rating
8" or less
3 Year Warranty
1. New, unused items can be returned. Returned items must be packed in original
2. All returns must be complete within 30 days of the original receipt.
3. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
4. Returns will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from
5. To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with instructions on how to return
6. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in new
condition and in its original packaging. If the item meets these conditions, we will
issue a refund to your original form of payment, minus the cost of shipping and
the 10% restocking fee.
7. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on
BEHIND THE DESIGN
The inspiration for the Line Chair came from a single challenge. The challenge was to design a chair with the absolute simplest form possible. To design-in all the necessary functions of a comfortable low lounge chair, but without all the visual clutter of distinct separate features like arms, legs, seat pan, seat back, and accompanying hardware. The result is a form that derives its shape from a single line drawn on a piece of paper. The Line Chair is simple, pure, and modern.
Where is it made?
Made in the USA.
Can this lounge chair be used in a commercial environment?
Yes, this chair is tough enough to THRIVE in high-traffic commercial and hospitality environments. It is made using the same material and manufacturing process as a white water kayak, making it one of the most durable chairs on the market.
Can I use this lounge chair in a pool?
Absolutley, this chair is a perfect option for sunshelf, baja shelf, or beach-entry pool chair. It is made of a polyetheylene resin which is completely waterproof. We recommend use in 8" of water or less.
Will this outdoor chair fade in a hot, high-sun environment?
The premium polethylene resin is inherently UV-Stable, plus we add an additional UV protection additive making it strong enough for harsh sun environments. The Line Chair is currently thriving in places like Utah, Caribbean, and on rooftops in Arizona.
How do I clean this modern chair?
Simply wipe off with soap and water, hose off, or power wash for more stubborn stains.